Malpais Bamboo Villa (process)
- Location: Malpais, Nicoya peninsula, Puntarenas, Costa Rica
- Built area: 172sqm
- Constructive systems:
- Bamboo structure, resistant to earthquakes due of its high level of tensile strength.
- Bamboo and clay-mud walls in non-structural areas, its use is ideal to ensure thermal comfort and moisture out.
- Constructive process: 02/2015-2016
- Architectural design: Alejandro Cristiá Batista
- Design supervisor: Anna Zanetti
- Construction company & bamboo details: Bambutico
- Construction direction: Anna Zanetti
– 3 months –
– 5 months –